Developed by the Academic Policy and Regulations Team (APART), alternate grading policies are intended to provide a “safety net” for students and ameliorate the effects of the significant disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic on both students and instructors.
Recent APART communications
- January 21 Emergency Academic Regulations and Recommendations for spring
- November 30 update regarding spring grading policies
- November 16 update regarding IAP grading policies
- August 25 expanded Emergency Academic Regulations and grading policies
- July 17 letter to the MIT Community regarding fall grading policies