What you need to know
MIT confers degrees three times a year, in September, February, and May/June. All graduating students receive a traditional paper diploma and can choose in-person or delivery by mail. It is your responsibility to indicate how you would like to receive your diploma and to ensure that your mailing information is accurate.
What you need to do
- Visit degreeapp.mit.edu.
- Select your graduation date from the dropdown menu on the top-left.
- Select the “RSVP” tab and indicate your attendance preference.
- Click “Update” to save your selection.
- If you are not attending Commencement, select the “Contact Info” tab to review your mailing address and make changes as needed.
- Check the confirmation box indicating that “this is the correct address for diploma mailing.”
- Click “Update” to save your entry.