What you need to know
The Registrar’s Office has a wide variety of resources to help you to prepare for the term and support your students. We also work in concert with your department to help you navigate Faculty rules ranging from grade and exam policies to proposing new curricula and subjects.
Prepare for the term
- Access class lists and prerequisite reports for the subjects you teach on WebSIS.
- Visit the Subject Listing & Schedule to review the current term schedule.
- Learn how to create programs and propose subjects.
- View detailed classroom information, including photos, on Classrooms@MIT.
- Access rules for conducting classes and reminders for the beginning and end of term.
- Review grading policies, grade definitions, and GPA calculation.
- Read information about examination policies and final exams.
- Understand institutional policies on the appropriate uses of student data and educational records.
- Download guidelines for non-enrolled participants.