Spring 2022 exam schedule
We post the final exam schedule during the third week of the term.
Some key points to remember:
- The final exam period begins on Friday, May 13 and continues through Wednesday, May 18.
- There are two exam periods: 9 AM to 12 PM and 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
- H3 exams are held in the final week of the subject during regular class time.
- H4 exams are included in the final exam period.
- Conflict exams are only scheduled for students who have two or more finals during the same exam period.
Non-classroom exam locations
Many final exams are conducted in non-classroom venues in order to accommodate large groups of students.
- Building W34: Johnson Ice Rink (spring only)
- Building W34: Johnson Athletics Center track or ice rink (spring only)
- Room 50-340: Walker Memorial Gymnasium
Day-of logistics for instructors with exam in non-classroom locations
- We provide tables, chairs, chalkboards, and signage.
- The seating arrangements in Johnson and DuPont accommodate two students per table; Walker accommodates one student per table.
- Instructors must arrange for additional equipment, if needed, and are responsible for any associated costs.
- A staff member from the Schedules Office will be onsite prior to every exam to arrange signs, verify that the physical setup of the space is correct, answer questions, and address any last-minute issues or problems.