Fall 2021 exam schedule
We post the final exam schedule during the third week of the term.
Some key points to remember:
- The final exam period begins on Monday, December 13 and continues through Friday, December 17.
- There are two exam periods: 9 AM to 12 PM and 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
- H1 and H3 exams are during the final week of the subject during regular class time.
- Conflict exams are only scheduled for students who have two or more finals during the same exam period.
Non-classroom exam locations
Many final exams are conducted in non-classroom venues in order to accommodate large groups of students.
- Building W31: DuPont Gymnasium (fall only)
- Building W34: Johnson Athletics Center track or ice rink (spring only)
- Room 50-340: Walker Memorial Gymnasium
Day-of logistics for instructors with exam in non-classroom locations
- We provide tables, chairs, chalkboards, and signage.
- The seating arrangements in Johnson and DuPont accommodate two students per table; Walker accommodates one student per table.
- Instructors must arrange for additional equipment, if needed, and are responsible for any associated costs.
- A staff member from the Schedules Office will be onsite prior to every exam to arrange signs, verify that the physical setup of the space is correct, answer questions, and address any last-minute issues or problems.