What you need to know
Who’s Teaching What (WTW) is an application used by department administrators to select subjects and instructors for evaluation each term. WTW opens after the fifth week in the fall and spring terms.
Our WTW User Guide provides extensive instructions on all aspects of the process, from data entry to setting up the surveys and adding custom questions.
Some key points to remember:
- First-time users must be granted access and receive training.
- Instructor access is not allowed.
What you need to do
- If you are an administrator responsible for subject evaluations in your department, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access and training on WTW.
- Download our WTW Quick Start Guide.
- Instructors — learn more about MIT’s subject evaluations and how to get evaluated.