You must abide by our equipment policies when using a Registrar’s Office classroom.
- Contact Audio Visual Services to use the classroom’s sound system.
- Submit a plan for approval to the Schedules Office at email@example.com if you will be recording the program or using sound equipment including, but not limited to, main speaker arrays, monitor speakers, mixing consoles, and/or snakes for connecting the system.
- If you intend to use a mixing console in the seating area, you must protect the seats with quilted material, moving pads, or similar.
- You may not hang microphones from pipes or ceiling fixtures, and you may not secure microphone stands by attaching cables to adjacent chairs.
- Secure all cables using nonstick gaffer’s tape to ensure safety of participants and to avoid damaging surfaces or leaving residue.
- Only the classroom lighting is allowed. You may not use additional lighting, including trees, spotlights, hanging lights, or similar.
- If your program requires a lighting scheme, please contact the Campus Activities Complex (CAC) for a more appropriate venue.
- Staging (e.g. platforms, risers, flats) and hanging materials are not allowed.
- You may use easels or a freestanding poster system to display information inside the room or at the entrance.