What you need to know
QuickRoom, a part of Classrooms@MIT, is a tool for locating classrooms for an impromptu meeting or study session. QuickRoom is not a reservation system; unreserved classrooms with a seating capacity of less than 50 are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some key points to remember:
- QuickRoom hours are Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 1 AM.
- The application uses your location to identify available spaces near you.
- When you find a classroom in the app that you’d like to use, just go to it.
- Between 9 AM and 5 PM, the app will display about an hour and a half of classroom availability.
- Between 5 PM and 1 AM, the app will display about three and a half hours of classroom availability.