Here are some useful resources for planning your event:
Audio and technical services
Contact the Audio Visual Services team for equipment rentals and technical support.
Work with MIT Video Productions to document your event.
Get help setting up telephones and audio and web conferencing.
Accessibility and support
- View the MIT Campus Accessibility Map and learn about disabilities services.
- Visit the Facilities website to order custodial services and supplies.
- Help promote safety on campus with the Environmental Health and Safety Office.
- Your event registration determines whether an MIT Police detail or event security is needed.
- Learn about visitor event parking.
- Locate buildings and departments on the MIT Campus Map.
- Read about network connectivity for MIT guests.
- View our list of non-Registrar rooms. To reserve one, contact the individual department or organization.
- Let the Campus Activities Complex assist you in booking non-Registrar rooms and planning your event.
- Access a variety of MIT maps and floor plans as well as the square footage and departmental ownership of every space on campus through the Department of Facilities.